The Nor150 fitted with sound intensity option and the sound intensity probe kit Nor1290 is a powerful tool for all type of sound intensity measurements. It is designed for easy use in all type of measurement conditions.
The remote control handle using a Smartphone as a measurement control and displaying device forms a light weighted and easy to use system, allowing the user to perform all measurements with a single hand operation. The Smartphone communicates via WiFi with the internal web server running in the Nor150. The system may also be used with the sound intensity probe directly attached to the Nor150.
- Sound Power measurements in accordance with
– ISO 9614
– ANSI S12.12
– ECMA 160
- Noise Mapping
- Noise Source locations
- Compliant to IEC 61043 Class 1
- Full on-board support for ISO 9614-2
- Unique phase correction allows measuring 25 Hz to 10 kHz with 12 mm spacer
- Intuitive warning indicators
- Measurement-based suggestions for improving results
- Automatic measurement sequence
- Pause and back-erase with graphical display
- Full measurement edit support (segment exclusion, resize, retake)
- Add segment support
- Export to Nor850 mapping and reporting software
- Photo, text and voice annotation
- NorRemote app for smartphone remote control
- Support for ½” and ¼” microphones
Product data Norsonic Nor150 sound level meter
Product data Nor1290 sound intensity probe
Nor1290 sound intensity probe
The Nor1290 is the Norsonic intensity probe for the Nor150 sound level meter.
The probe head has two adjustment knobs. The uppermost knob is for compensating spacer distance and center displacement, while the lower is for locking the probe firmly into an angle. The angular adjustment has well-defined mechanical steps for your convenience.
The detachable probe head is equipped with a standard 7-pin lemo connector with firm attachment via a screw-lock. It may be connected directly to the top of the Nor150, extended via a standard microphone cable or mounted on top of the probe handle rod. This ensures maximum flexibility and gives you full configuration freedom, while keeping the cost of additional equipment such as extension cables to a very minimum.
- Frequency range (±2 dB): Ref. IEC 61043 Class 1
- Dynamic range lower limit (microphone thermal noise): 27 dB(A)
- Dynamic range upper limit: 146 dB
- Nominal sensitivity @ 250 Hz (±2 dB): 12.5 mV/Pa
- Microphone type: 1/2” Rear vented
- Prepolarised Preamplifier: 1/4” IEPE powered
- Temperature range, operation: 5 to 40 °C / 41 to 104 °F
- Temperature coefficient @250 Hz: -0.01 dB/°C / -0.006 dB/°F
- Humidity range non condensing: 0 – 100 % RH
- Humidity coefficient @250 Hz: -0.001 dB/% RH
- Influence of axial vibration @1 m/s²: 66 dB re 20 µPa
- Spacers included: 12, 25, 50, 100 mm
- Cable length: 2 m
- Connector type: 7 pin Lemo